Depression is a debilitating condition, it affects men woman and young people from all walks of life.
Some of the Symptoms of depression:
- Lack of motivation
- Feelings of doom
- Inability to concentrate
- Sleeping too much or inability to sleep, to name but a few.
Therapy can help one to understand ones mental health condition, ie
- Depression low mood
- Define and reach wellness goals
- Overcome fears or insecurities
- Cope with stress
- Make sense of past traumatic experiences
- Identify triggers that may worsen your symptoms
- Look at thought processes and patterns of behaviour
- Understand why things bother you and what you can do about them
- End destructive habits